Tourist number plates

If you are a non-EU citizen, may apply for a tourist plates free of taxes, with this plates you can drive for a period maximum of 6 months per year. Also, if you are an European citizen with permanent residence in a non-EU country, can also request this procedure. Report us on your situation and we manage, and recommend you the best way possible.